Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Summer ...Truely amazing

I would you all to see the fantastic Summer her beauty is astounding . This 18yr old honey from California has been wowing the crowds from West to the East Coast where ever she happens to be. The great crew that brings her to us has her on web cam chat most days of the week and you can even purchase zip folders of her to keep forever , including hundreds of pics and video at really reasonable prices.
Here is an excerpt from her daily journal"Hi boys and girls its been a day or 2 since my last entry and a lot has happened, my sleep over with my girl friends was totally awesome we all had a great time, and yes we took some pictures it wasnt an allgirl affair either Angie took a liking to the cameraman, so he ended up having all of us girls for himself wich was really great. I think that will be a shoot he will never forget.
Had to take my little puppy to the vet today he was sick on my new rug so thought I'd better have him checked out, anyway he's gonna be fine......."
Thats just a little taste of some of the really great stuff you'll find surfing around her site, Planet Summer and dont forget they are having a great special discounted price on downloadable zip sets at the moment so go check it ,before its too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Technorati blog directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Weblog Directory Directory of blogs from all around the world.


Booble.com