Tuesday, February 28, 2006



One Sweet Little Angel

Gorgeous Heather Lightspeed, has been adorned for a long time but has been waiting in the wings of the industry, until she was discovered by lightspeed.

She is a natural blonde, with blue eyes, and what her friends call a great set of “gravity-defying” A-cup titties! That always makes her giggle( she explains on her bio.) She is 5’4’’ and weigh's a steady 112 lbs. She say's she thinks she is a pretty regular girl except maybe for the fact that shes always been a bit of an exhibitionist and always seem to have sex on the brain - "I love guys, but I’ve just got this total THING for girls!" She saw an ad from Steve Lightspeed looking for girls interested in nude modeling. "I never thought I would actually get picked!! I’m having such a blast with my photo and video shoots its just so invigorating being able to fool around and play with these beautiful girls and getting paid for it. Its like my dream job"... She goes on to say , you can read more about and her on camera escapades on her site.

Gorgeous Heather Lightspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Technorati blog directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Weblog Directory Directory of blogs from all around the world.


Booble.com