Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My First little angel. Courtney



I would like to introduce my first angel Courtney. She is new on the scene and has a lot of promise with her very cute girl next door looks.

Here is a piece from her website:
I just turned 21-years old, am a natural blonde with blue eyes, about 5'5'' in height and weigh about 115 lbs. I think my favorite body parts though are my full B-cup boobs! I think they're perfect for me…and the girls I've been with seem to think so too…hehe :-) I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist - I LOVE being naked, and I've always had a happy lust for other girls - but when I saw Steve Lightspeed's ad looking for models, it was like two of my favorite things had just come together!! Like peanut butter and jam!! I knew I just had to give it a try! I couldn't believe that I'd actually be chosen! I hope you enjoy my exclusive videos and photo sets as much as I've enjoyed making them!! Wet Licks, Courtney xxoo .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Technorati blog directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Weblog Directory Directory of blogs from all around the world.


Booble.com