Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My New Favorite, Faith


Gorgeous Faith, What an Angel!

Flirty, teen sweetheart, Faith Lightspeed is the 7th winner of theLightspeed 2005 WorldWide Teen Model Search! Our very own Miss Lightspeed December 2005 is adorable, spunky, 5'6'', auburn-haired, with a mouth-watering set of B-cup boobies and a heart-stopping smile! Enjoy 100% EXCLUSIVE photos and videos featuring this sexy sweetheart - Updated Weekly!

Excerpt From Her Site,
Hi guys! I'm Faith Lightspeed and I can't even start to describe how excited I am to have been chosen as Miss Lightspeed December 2005!! I'm 19-years old have always been a little shy - that was until I moved away from home. My girlfriends decided that it was time for me to experience a little adventure! I found a totally new side of me! I love guys, but over the last little while I've found out that girls just drive me insane sexually!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Technorati blog directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Weblog Directory Directory of blogs from all around the world.


Booble.com