Friday, March 03, 2006



Meet The lovely Gigi Lightspeed

Dont let those innocent girl next door looks fool you this girl knows how to party with the best. She has lost all her childhood inabitions. She was a super shy girl growing up ,more of a book worm than a social butterfly, until she left the nest. When she moved to her own apartment where she met some really hot girls in her building that helped her to cum into her own...literaly ! She, like many other of the light speed girls answered an add from lightspeed looking for models.

Qoute From Her Site "I cant believe I was chosen for this site! I'm 19-years old, have light brown hair, am 5'7", and full A-cup boobs. I was always a pretty shy girl, until some gorgeous girls decided to make it their mission to help me spread my wings a bit…or at least my legs! I love guys, but the first time I was with another girl I knew there was a whole world Id been missing out on! I'm so happy that I answered Steve Lightspeeds ad! Best part has been getting to know all my new Lightspeed Girlfriends…yummy!! I've had so much fun shooting these photos and videos … I hope you enjoy them! Gigi xxoo ""

You Can See More Of Her Unsensored Videos Of Her And Her Girlies Getting Wild And Crazy Here

1 Comments:

Blogger mogli33 said...

I wanna fuck this gigi lightspeed

love
Gavin

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Technorati blog directory

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Weblog Directory Directory of blogs from all around the world.


Booble.com